SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T 80s superstrat £65 SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Unknown model or brand here but this is a really cool guitar. It’s a super strat from
the 80s/90s, quality and great feeling maple neck, at least 12” radius board, medium jumbo frets, heavy solid wood body (looks like mahogany), good sounding pickups and 5 way switch. 
It sounds brilliant and does all the sounds you’d expect. Largely it plays well but there are one or two spots that suggest to me it needs a fret level to be at its best, but honestly the quality is there. Closest I’d like to predict it being is a Sunn, as the neck is very close indeed to an old Indian Sunn Mustang I had, but I’ve never seen one like this without the pickguard. 
I’m not asking much at all for this, say £65 or trade for something else, a few pedals (possibly a Boss RV6 reverb?) - try me!
Collection from Caerphilly is ideal but I can post for £15.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/ICb83ON
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments