SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Fender AVRI 72 Telecaster Thinline (£1,100)

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Fender AVRI 72 Telecaster Thinline. These need little introduction, bought as an entry into wide range humbuckers - they are fab! This one is a 2011 model with a select few tasty upgrades:

- Brand new Fender CuNiFe wide range humbuckers (the older AVRIs didn’t have CuNiFe pickups)
- Monty’s wiring harness
- Mastery bridge and string tree
- Schaller 70s tuners
- I have swapped the pick guard for a plain cream one which looks better than the original ghastly perloid number (which I’ll include in the sale)

It sounds and plays as good as it looks. No discernible fretwear and weighs a svelte 6.13 lbs. Comes with the original G&G hard case but no case candy. 

I’m looking for £1,100. I’m based in Leeds for collection but could box up if a buyer wanted to send a courier. 

Yamaha Revstar RSS02T. Mint condition still with the plastics on the pickup covers and pickguard. Fabulous guitar and phenomenal spec for the price - great p90s, stainless steel frets, light weight. I selected this one from over 15 for its weight (7.5lbs). 

Comes with a really nice gig bag. I’m looking for £420 which I think is a great price to say it’s near enough brand new, and there’s no gamble on getting a heavy one here! REVSTAR SOLD VIA EBAY PENDING COLLECTION

I’d consider trades for something Rickenbackery or Gretschy, a Gibson SG or a Haar against one or the other or both…
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CFHCFH Frets: 463
    Bump. Open to offers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5887
    Do you fancy an Am Std Tele and cash my way for the black Revstar?
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4090
    I’d consider the Tele but at 6.13 KG! I’ll have to pass  =)  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CameronJCameronJ Frets: 4
    I’m currently sitting with an identical “Hot Merlot” coloured Revstar with P90s and can confirm it’s an incredible guitar - keeps up with my Fender Pro II Strat which is 3x the price new! Even at retail prices these guitars are very good so £475 is a steal. If this were around when I was buying mine I’d have had it!

Oh and I have to say, photos don’t do the colour justice. It’s a really rich, deep, slightly sparkly burgundy which contrasts beautifully with the aged cream binding/pickguard/pickups.
    CameronJ said:
    I’m currently sitting with an identical “Hot Merlot” coloured Revstar with P90s and can confirm it’s an incredible guitar - keeps up with my Fender Pro II Strat which is 3x the price new! Even at retail prices these guitars are very good so £475 is a steal. If this were around when I was buying mine I’d have had it!

Oh and I have to say, photos don’t do the colour justice. It’s a really rich, deep, slightly sparkly burgundy which contrasts beautifully with the aged cream binding/pickguard/pickups.
    Thanks Cameron! I agree! Plus I have reduced my prices as I have my eye on something…
    Price drop bump 
  • simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 693
    It's getting harder and harder to say no to that Thinline, good grief. Don't ever get to London, do you...?
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Great guitar at a great price, someone is going to get an incredible tele there. Very jealous of whoever bags this. 
    It's getting harder and harder to say no to that Thinline, good grief. Don't ever get to London, do you...?
    Not very often I'm afraid! I’ll probably be down in August next which is a while off. 

Thanks for all the interest, I’ve dropped the price further now too. Surely this is a bargain for a super resonant, light and great feeling guitar :-) 
    Price drop bump to £1,100
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7451
    Blimey that Tele is fantastic