SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB PRS Dirty 100

What's Hot
icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 372
Yes, I know it’s a long shot, but if you don’t ask! 

If anyone knows of one of these selling in the UK please let me know. Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9940
    edited April 2023
    I got mine from abroad - haven’t seen one in the UK for years and not sure if there are any others in the country. Cost me close to £6k by the time I’d paid import duties. Like most, it’s got some honest play wear- they’re player guitars with the super thin nitro

https://www.dropbox.com/s/diil0h7v854wt2c/BEB860EB-BFFF-49BE-B133-2B31393898DE.jpeg?raw=1
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 372
    Ah Right, Not much chance for me finding one in the UK then, although I know some UK shops have had them in, unless its the same one that keeps getting traded.
    It was seeing your collection that alerted me to these guitars, 
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9940
    Just to add (and hope I’m not disrupting your thread). I would sell mine, but it’s unlikely I’d get the money I want for it, plus I view it as an investment piece- they are one of THE PRS guitars and forums go mad for them.

What I will say though is that 59/09 pickups are available to buy and it may be worth you looking at a McCarty model (maybe £2k) plus a pickup swap. You aren’t getting the satin finish, private stock woods etc, but you’ll get a 10 top older model, refinish and you’ll have change compared to a dirty 100
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 372
    edited April 2023
    @chris78 I value your information, Thanks for the tip. I actually bought this 2018 model a month ago. 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitars/modern-body-guitars/second-hand-prs-mccarty-594-faded-whale-blue-smokeburst-inc-case-and-candy

It has the 58/15 LT pickups. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom