SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Fender Cabronita Telecaster and PRS SE Custom 22 Semi Hollow (PRS now sold)

What's Hot
DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Hi
Selling these 2 - I would prefer cash but would be open to trades for Fender/Gibson/PRS/Charvel/Ltd/EVH as either straight swap or some cash either way.
For trades it would need to be in-person, but for outright sale I could ship if necessary for £20.

Fender Classic Player Cabronita Telecaster - 2012 Special Edition - Ash bodied - £490
This guitar looks pretty immaculate from the front, with the wood grain of the Ash showing beautifully through the translucent White Blonde finish (although difficult to capture in photos)
However there are some knocks around the edges of the body, predominantly on the back edges, as I have tried to capture in the photos,
The guitar plays beautifully, the Fender Fidelitron pickups (Fender's take on Gretsch / TV Jones Fitertrons) sound fantastic.
Check out the 5 Star Music Radar review of these guitars from the time.
Please note this guitar comes with the Fender Deluxe gigbag shown on one of the pictures, rather than the hard case seen in some others.

PRS SE Custom 22 Semi Hollow - 2017 - Made in Korea - immaculate condition - £490
There are no marks or dings to the guitar at all, no discernible fret wear, no buckle rash and not even any visible pick marks. The frets are among some of the butteriest I've played, and make string bends an effortless delight. The guitar has had a recent set-up with nice low action and no fret buzz or choked frets. Comes complete with the original PRS gig bag, which is also in great condition.

For some reason every time I try to insert an image from imgur it fails, but here is a link to an album of pictures of the 2 guitars.

https://imgur.com/a/mg9pdy1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments