SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Harley Benton TE53-KR telecaster Richards Tribute £150 (box found can post)

WBT2079WBT2079 Frets: 88
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Putting this up for sale as it was bought very close to me getting my LP custom, and I have plenty of other teles so as you can imagine it is not getting any use.

This is Harley Benton’s tribute to Keith Richards. Advertised as blonde but if you ask me it has more of a butternut squash hue than a butterscotch blonde one.

fitted with Tesla pickups, the bridge has a great bite and can easily go from clean and twangy to gritty and bitey, and the neck can go from grungy to bluesy and jazzy. I would suspect most people would probably swap them out eventually.

£150 collection from Huntingdon or can meet within reasonable distance. Found a spare box, can now post.

From the web

Body: Ash
Bolt-on neck: vintage caramel maple with Roseacer skunkstripe
Fingerboard: vintage caramel maple
Matte neck finish
Neck profile: C
Fretboard radius: 305 mm
Bone nut
Nut width: 42 mm
Scale: 648 mm
21 Medium jumbo frets
Pickups: Tesla Opus-4 Alnico-5 Vintage humbucker (neck) and Tesla Opus-TE Alnico-5 single coil (bridge)
Gold-plated BT101 bridge
vintage 6 in line machine heads
Factory strings: D'Addarío EXL-110 .010 - .046

https://imagedelivery.net/ePR8PyKf84wPHx7_RYmEag/b1bb2391-3db1-4da8-411f-6a9563134500/86
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments