SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED : 2 humbucker guitar - budget up to £450ish

dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
On the lookout for a guitar with 2 humbuckers. Open to options but nothing too metal/modern and something with a fairly chunky/rounded neck would be perfect. I’ve been looking at Epiphone inspired by Gibson 335’s, PRS SE’s, Sterling’s etc
Budget up to about £450ish
Based near Leeds and can collect somewhere nearby where there’s a train connection or happy to pay for postage. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 621
    I have a real nice 2012 (I think) PRS SE245 limited edition burst within your budget but no case so can't ship (Essex based)
    Has wide fat neck. If you ever get south and interested pm & I'll send info. Further north I can get it would be Cheltenham next visit daughters. 
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    How about triple humbucker?  =)
    Very chunky/rounded neck and had a proper bone nut cut properly by my tech aswell as the frets levelled etc. The Bigsby is not factory and was not done by me but it stays in tune great and looks cool!
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7451
    There’s a bloke on Facebook marketplace selling a natural Peavey rockingham with a hard case for £250. He says there are some laquer cracks on the neck which aren’t apparent in the photos but assuming they are just laquer then it seems a great deal . 

He’s Exeter way but I’m assuming the hardcase means postage could be an option ?
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 872
    How about this?
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/246634/prs-zach-myers-500-price-drop#latest

Hell of a guitar, great guy to deal with and in that there Yorkshire too.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1627
    Epiphone ES339? 
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
    Thanks for the offers everyone! Managed to snag an Epi Inspired by Gibson 335 at a decent price so I’m all sorted… for now!