SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Custom Shop '52 Tele Mod Journeyman Relic

rotiusrotius Frets: 130
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
I acquired this in trade recently from a good friend who purchased it new, but I already have a Tele that I’m settled and happy with, so selling this one on!

It’s a 2015 model with case candy etc. It’s in perfect condition (if you can call it that as it’s a factory light relic job!) 

This is a limited edition model, and is clearly branded as such on the back of the headstock and within the case lining. I reckon it a limited edition due to it having 22 frets. I assume that’s where the ‘mod’ is referenced on the certificate of authenticity and the factory spec sheet (see pic) 

Lovely large C shaped neck. 
Weight 7lb 7oz.
Rare hand wound OBG (Original Blackguard) bridge pickup. Hand wound Nocaster neck pickup!
Very rare guitar in ex-factory condition. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1650
    The truss rod access at the headstock another clue to the 'mod' name. Unusual guitar, very cool. 
  • rotiusrotius Frets: 130
    It sure is! Best of both worlds really! Vintage looks with modern appointments, big frets, compound radius fretboard! Beautiful thing to play!