SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - WezV Prototype Multiscale - £300 - WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
edited May 2023 in Guitars £

Fantastic write up from its previous owner here:
https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/227147/fs-ft-wezvs-custom-guitar-300-tfb-price-sold#latest

(I’m the lamentable eBay buyer, haha. Highly recommend Carlos, great guy in my limited dealing!)

Played this for a few hours, it’s great fun! Little to no adaptability required for the multi scale, which was my main concern.

It’s in great condition, a couple of small dings but these are more the light finish promoting a natural ageing than any symptoms of violence. 

Solidly built and a silly price! But I’ve seen the guitar I want and happy to take a bit of a hit if it gets it over the line. 

Please ask any questions, but for its history the link above is your best bet. Anything about condition, extra pics or whatever, I’d be happy to answer!

Not really looking to post, so cash on collection preferred. And I don’t want to go any lower on price, it’s already absurd!

Cheers,

Rob

Edit: Could potentially meet partway this weekend, based on proximity to railway stations (heading up London-ish way). 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3583
    At that price I'm tempted to buy it back!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Price back up as no longer in a hurry to sell. Will probably end up keeping as it’s great fun! But will leave it up for a bit if anyone is interested. Cheers!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Withdrawing this; no interest and not worth selling for less than the sum of its parts. Great instrument, just too niche I guess. Keeping!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom