SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Suhr Modern Carved Top; Fender HM Strat; ESP Mirage (MIJ), Jackson RR3 (MIJ)

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
ESP The Mirage - 1995-1997 - Made in Japan

Fun, versatile guitar this, due to the neck pickup and bridge having individual coil tap toggles.  It also has a kill switch.  All are after-market mods and it has also had its body refinished.  Plays very well with super-low action.  Has had a very recent fret dress and the electronics fully rewired.

Bridge is a lovely high gain A8 handwound pickup by HJ Williams. Middle is I believe a Bareknuckle pickups Irish Tour. The neck is a DiMarzio rail humbucker., which splits.

It's a very fun guitar, setup with very low action and sounds very Jake E. Lee/80s rock, although coil splits very well, so is pretty versatile.

Happy to answer any/all questions and provide more pics, video or audio.

Model history here: https://www.axebition.com/electric-guitar/esp-mirage

This model has an original Floyd Rose tremolo.

£TRADED - no offers.  I am losing money on this at this price, which is a huge amount of guitar for the cash.

IMG-1954IMG-1955IMG-1956IMG-1957IMG-1958IMG-1959IMG-1960IMG-1961

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments