SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson, Kopp & Collings Acoustics *SOLD

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
edited May 2023 in Acoustics £
Having sold/traded a small collection of Vintage acoustics I now have 3 amazing modern acoustics to move after taking them in trades against the some of the vintage stuff.

Kopp L-02 SOLD

This is pretty special, if you don’t know about Kevin Kopp or his guitars it’s definitely worth a google. This is a stunning L-02 model built in 2012 with 60 year old Honduran Rosewood fretboard and bridge.

£3500

Collings D2H SOLD

Super light, super comfortable and super resonant… its’s just super really. Has a real vintage Martin feel to it in my opinion these are amazing guitars and offered here at a very reasonable price from what I can gather online… I see one on eBay at £2900 with a headstock repair.

£3250 

Gibson J-35 1995 Custom Order

Another pretty special guitar, appears to be a one off Custom order with some very cool spec (see pics of spec sheet). I have emailed Gibson for more information as it’s been signed by Ren Ferguson which doesnt necessarily mean he built this guitar but if Gibson confirm he did then I reserve the right to increase the price 

£3250 

WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thinline72thinline72 Frets: 91
    omg, that should be marked as NSFW really  :o
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
    Thanks @thinline72 ;

Kopp now sold pending, J-35 and Collings still available 

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
    J-35 withdrawn for now. Gibson have confirmed it’s a Ren Ferguson built one off order so I need to have a rethink on its value 
  • VinnyVinny Frets: 6
    CMW335 said:
    Thanks @thinline72 ;

Kopp now sold pending, J-35 and Collings still available 

That’s a Kopp out, then.