SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Harmony Electric

What's Hot
louis_LLMlouis_LLM Frets: 126
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
I quite fancy one of those new Harmony guitars, either the Jupiter, Silhouette or Juno if anyone is selling?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2651
  • barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 657
    Presume you’ve looked at and disregarded the Silhouette on Reverb with the paint issues around the neck pocket, but Project Music have one that’s described as mint. Good shop.
  • louis_LLMlouis_LLM Frets: 126
    @barnstorm Thanks for the tip, i got the one off Project Music, and they knocked £150 off it! :)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2651
    louis_LLM said:
    @barnstorm Thanks for the tip, i got the one off Project Music, and they knocked £150 off it! :)
    Wow! How did you wangle that?
  • louis_LLMlouis_LLM Frets: 126
    Took very little persuasion! I asked if they’d take £750 (thinking they’d maybe knock it down to £850 from £900) and they said £750 is fine!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1634
    louis_LLM said:
    Took very little persuasion! I asked if they’d take £750 (thinking they’d maybe knock it down to £850 from £900) and they said £750 is fine!
    Good score !

I had my eye on that (it looked in perfect shape), though hadn't quite got it together to make an enquiry. Please post a NGD once you have given it a good run for its money ! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8599
    That’s a good score - love my Silhouette, has some serious jangle and complexity to it, sounds like an 12 string at times.  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom