SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender Road Worn Vintera 50s Telecaster - Sonic Blue (Ltd Edition) £700 Posted

ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2055
edited May 2023 in Guitars £

Bought from this very forum in January. Just bought an Epi 335 which will get all the love for a while alongside the Strat, so time to move this one on and raise some future GAS funds. 

Excellent condition - all wear as per factory relic finish which I think looks great. Nitro finish and lots of checking all over the body. 
Chunky 50s neck with rolled fretboard edges
Relatively lightweight - feels around 7.5lbs at most
Stock wiring / pickups etc.
Original 1 ply white pick guard included - I swapped to a 1 ply Bakelite black guard which I prefer.
Compensated brass saddles and think I still have the originals in the Fender gig bag which is included. Fingers crossed...

This is a great Tele - feels old, sounds great, lowish action with no choking out at the dusty end on decent bends. Frets are good with very minor signs of wear. 

Will be posted Parcelforce 48 hour. This is how I received it and since it's a Tele, it'll be fine. I'll pack double boxed and well padded out with stuff. Can only post on days I'm not in the office (usually at least a couple of days a week at home).

£700 posted within UK. No trades I'm afraid. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments