SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted Telecaster (possible partscaster) in trade for my Gibson with a neck repair

Hope it's ok I put two similar but inveserted ads here but I'm on the move half way up the country next Sunday for a few days so want to corner the market of anyone that might oblige me.

I'm looking for a Telecaster in trade for my Gibson les paul smartwood exotic that has a neck repair, currently unknown make humbucker sized p90s but I have a dimarzio K10 for the bridge and seymour Duncan sh1n for the neck, that I'd chuck in for the right deal.

Looking for a Fender tele, , partscasters considered, projects considered, ideal is a solid body with ash tray bridge and a maple neck, recently acquired a Japanese strat partscaster and it's superb

Based In margate kent but heading up to birmingham Sunday 27th (I think maybe 28th) may and coming back 4 days later

Valuing the smartwood at a lose £600

https://imgur.com/a/n4wTApz
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom