SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson J-35 One Off Custom Order Ren Ferguson

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
edited May 2023 in Acoustics £

——SOLD—-

Deliberated over this one for a few days having had Gibson confirm Ren Ferguson was involved in building it. I have bumped the price up elsewhere but here on the forum I will keep it down. Some very cool and unusual spec on this one commissioned through a US dealer named String Instrument Division for a guy called Don Alley the paperwork tells us.See pics

Built in 1995 and hand signed by Ren Ferguson and John Walker.

Its great all round condition but has some lacquer checking on the top which is difficult to capture and some superficial damage around 3 of the tuner holes where someone has tightened the tuners onto the guitar to tightly. Assuming this wasn’t Ren or John 

£3000 plus postage potentially worth a bit more but I got this in trade against a vintage J-200 and £3k just about gets me what it owes… yes that old cliche also plays like butter, first to play will buy and so on.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom