SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: pacifica 604w "husk/deconstructed"

gjonesygjonesy Frets: 147
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Having upgraded my 412v and 102 I bought this 604w with the intention of fixing it up but alas never got round to it
It's a bit tatty but could be assembled again (with a few new parts) back into a decent guitar
Nice dark fretboard and typical for a pacifica, narrowish nut and slim neck. Pretty sure I've got most of the bits (pickups, trem) but the locking tuners had been mangled (if I find them I'll include them). I'll throw what I have in, though you'll probably want to assess what to keep/replace yourself.
Honestly could be lovely with a bit of work

£75 PPG I'll figure out the postage costs later (and if I cover myself or ask for small contribution)
neck will be separated from body for shipping

will post pics soon (in the absence of pics it's black and has a number of dings but nothing serious to affect playability)
EDIT: pics up now - noticed that it comes with a new pickguard as the old one had cracked
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 19791979 Frets: 90
    Pm’d
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Hi did this go??
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 147

• gjonesygjonesy Frets: 147
    4on6 said:
    Hi did this go??
    Still available
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Ah… well then… this way please. PM incoming.