SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded elsewhere:FS/FT Classic vibe 2010 60s strat china upgraded.

swillerswiller Frets: 1671
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
2010 early classic vibe 60s, upgraded with fender USA mid and bridge and local handwound neck pup of excellent standard. Installed the 10 way freeway switch. Plays great, as new condition with some minor tarnishing on the jack socket and 1-2 2mm dents in back. Apart from that Mint. Hardly played owned from new. Set up by local revered tech 6 mths ago. Under 50 hrs use since new. Selling because i prefer the late 80s koreans.  Upgrades/setup all been done by wynne jenkins swansea so all professionally done. The freeway is a banger.
300 on here. 335 elsewhere. Collect swansea, or pickup caramrthen/haverfordwest during week. Would swap for similar tele, esp custom squier from same era.
Weighs a shade under 3500gms. Nice red/to black sunburst a proper looker.
Specs, but remember this is early model so first 2 years of production and did have toneriders installed originally so of that revered era. So no skunkstripe, like the specs say.
https://www.fuzzfaced.net/60-classic-vibe-stratocaster.html

Dont worry, be silly.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• swillerswiller Frets: 1671
    Open to trades on this one. No strats, teles , les pauls, double cuts, prs se's, acoustics.
    Would consider..swap or px
    Squier cv jags, epi explorer, hollow bodies, quirky eccentric, high end strat pups/jazz bass pups, fender cases (late 80s ideal). What have you got?

Good value on the innards on this one so might suit a modder. Body and neck it is pretty mint. COuld make £ on selling separately Offers welcome for sale. I have my strat hence reason for sale.
    Can post.

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom