SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Midtown Standard in Ltd Pelham Blue (2015)

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 537
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my Gibson Midtown  Standard in Pelham Blue, the condition is excellent, the lacquer is intact no cracking or green/yellowish stained (Pelham Blue is prone to that), a nice dark rosewood fretboard and a nice pair of BB 1 and 2.

I am the second owner, the first owner basically bought the guitar and left it in a closet for 7 years, I have changed the Robot Tuners for Grover Rotomatics Kidney buttons 18:1, the knobs, truss rod cover, and switch tip were changed to original Gibson parts (top hat knobs, switch tip cream, nickel pointers and blank truss rod cover) the original parts are included (Speed Knobs, Standard truss rod covers and black switch tip) I just liked the more vintage 335/Dave Grohl look.

The case is in great condition and comes with all the candy, baby photo, CoA, warranty, etc.

I always loved the Gibson Midtown, it gives you some of the air of a semi-hollow but with the power and voice of a Les Paul, the Midtown size is between a 335 and a 339 which makes it comfortable and easy to handle.

The pickups are great they have a lot of growls but can clean very well, my personal favourites from Gibson.

I'm located in Greater London (Kingston) but shipping is possible (I will have to check the price for shipping if required)

I am looking for the same amount I paid £1250 ovno + shipping if required.

Some Specs:
  • Body form: Midtown Semi-Hollow
  • Body: Mahogany
  • Top: Mahogany 
  • Neck: Mahogany, set
  • Neck profile: Slim Taper
  • Neck thickness: 1st fret 0.8" (20.32 mm)
  • Neck thickness: 12th fret 0.875" (22.23 mm)
  • Fretboard: Rosewood
  • Fretboard inlays: Dots
  • Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
  • Frets: 22
  • Nut: Tektoid
  • Nut width: 1.695" (43 mm)
  • Scale: 24.75" (628 mm)
  • Neck Pickup: Gibson Burstbucker 1, Alnico II, 7,69 kOhm
  • Bridge Pickup: Gibson Burstbucker 2, Alnico II, 7,64 kOhm
  • Switch: 3-Way Toggle
  • Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone
  • Bridge: ABR-1