Comments

• ColsCols Frets: 7701
    "Nice of you to drop in, Mr Horner..."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    Cols said:
    Or - 

"Aah, Mr. Horner. I've been expecting you." (strokes white, furry, lap-cat).

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • euaneuan Frets: 1942
    I’m sure Toto can just change the terms of the tour half way through and take him to the local Mercedes dealer instead 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cols said:
    Or - 

"Aah, Mr. Horner. I've been expecting you." (strokes white, furry, lap-cat).

"Place Mr Horner on a surface that is completely flat. After a while, move him somewhere slightly dimpled. If that doesn't kill him, feed him to the sharks" :lol: (yes, I stole that - I think from Eddie Izzard).

Changing the subject - any Fernando Alonso fans on here might be interested to watch Fernando on Amazon Prime. Nine episodes, covering the end of the McLaren stint, the years away from F1 and the return. It was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 5059
    I see Lando has signed to stay at McLaren until 2025:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/60307585

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28674
    edited February 2022
    He's obviously getting a lot of free Lego

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25492
    That lego set is £159.

I looked because I thought about getting one.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• 11.1p per piece is a little high, presumably because there are so many logos on there. By comparison the big Ecto-1 and '89 Batmobile are 7.4p and 6.6p respectively. The Technic Defender is 6.8p (all at UK RRPs - we pay more here :( )
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7398
    11.1p per piece is a little high, presumably because there are so many logos on there. By comparison the big Ecto-1 and '89 Batmobile are 7.4p and 6.6p respectively. The Technic Defender is 6.8p (all at UK RRPs - we pay more here :( )
    How much is the Lego anorak? ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    11.1p per piece is a little high, presumably because there are so many logos on there. By comparison the big Ecto-1 and '89 Batmobile are 7.4p and 6.6p respectively. The Technic Defender is 6.8p (all at UK RRPs - we pay more here :( )
    How much is the Lego anorak? ;)
    They don't make those yet, but you can get shoes...

• Anyway, back on track while we wait for the RB launch. Ferrari going black & red post-PMI split? 

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5201
    edited February 2022
    I'm really hoping Ferrari can give Charles and Carlos a car worthy of their skills this year, someone else for Max to fight with and lose. Mind you I'm also hoping RB go backwards at the expense of last year's shenanigans.

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Boromedic said:
    I'm really hoping Ferrari can give Charles and Carlos a car worthy of their skills this year, someone else for Max to fight with and lose. Mind you I'm also hoping RB go backwards at the expense of last year's shenanigans.
    Yup me too. I reckon the overall best pairing this year should be Ferrari or Merc, depending on how quickly George gets up to full speed. I don't always want them to win, but I really like both Ferrari guys and really want them fighting at the front. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EmielEmiel Frets: 222
    Ferrari had comfortably the third best car in the second half of the 2021 season. Their supposedly much improved engine might put them in championship contention for 2022, if not, I still believe they will be closer than last season.

Let's hope it will be a tight battle, no matter what car or driver comes ahead.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SimonhSimonh Frets: 1360
    I sincerely hope this is a fabrication...

• I thought they played all of that on TV at the time tbh.

Makes no difference what the teams said anyway - Masi applied one rule specifically for the cars between Ham & Max, and another rule for those behind. 
  • SimonhSimonh Frets: 1360
    first time I have seen it but it does make it look like RB made a suggestion and MM carried it out...
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8092
    I thought they played all of that on TV at the time tbh.

same
    Red ones are better. 
  • ColsCols Frets: 7701
    Anyway, back on track while we wait for the RB launch. Ferrari going black & red post-PMI split? 

FFS.  Now the Marlboro money has gone, what's wrong with going back to Ferrari scarlet?
  • Cols said:
    Anyway, back on track while we wait for the RB launch. Ferrari going black & red post-PMI split? 

FFS.  Now the Marlboro money has gone, what's wrong with going back to Ferrari scarlet?
    This already looks a darker shade than the last few years' team kit.  I like the stripes representing Monaco & Spanish flags