The F1 thread

What's Hot

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5201

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5201

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 7701
    euan said:
    There was a moob and a blurry/slimy dick pick in the folder. 

So if Geri had doubts she will know now. 

Personally I think behaving inappropriately with your PA on a flight to Dubai then going to finish yourself in the toilets isn’t that innocent. 
    I will look no further then.  Don’t want to have to spend Friday bleaching my eyeballs.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28674
    Boromedic said:
    Hahaha, I hope someone heeds this, although as they're in Bahrain it'll be pricey.....

"If I was an F1 team boss, I would be getting one of team to go around Bahrain looking for every box of coco pops they could find and have all the pit crew eating them in the pits during the televised coverage."
    ...or Jos, or Marko, or Hamilton, or... 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • euaneuan Frets: 1942
    Oh an interesting rumour has been started regarding Daddy Verstappen and who he is dating…
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 7701
    euan said:
    Oh an interesting rumour has been started regarding Daddy Verstappen and who he is dating…
    Euan.  Bleach.  Eyeballs.  No.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8092
    I've just seen the full screenshot dump (the google drive link that the story is about is posted on Reddit and doubtless countless other places) 

If that's the evidence that RB had and decided there was nothing to see and all was well (remember a complaint was made these weren't just stumbled upon) then that's astounding. If they are real I don't see how he survives this (or how it got glossed over so far) 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    TimmyO said:
    I've just seen the full screenshot dump (the google drive link that the story is about is posted on Reddit and doubtless countless other places) 

If that's the evidence that RB had and decided there was nothing to see and all was well (remember a complaint was made these weren't just stumbled upon) then that's astounding. If they are real I don't see how he survives this (or how it got glossed over so far) 
    I haven't seen it but MrsF has been reading me excerpts from various sources for the last hour. Assuming not fake (and I'm 99% sure Horner would have said they were in his statement last night if they were indeed fake)

Ford will *definitely* walk if he's not out by the end of the grand prix. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    What I’m finding interesting is the amount of people saying they see nothing wrong with he messages and it was clearly consensual. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25492
    euan said:

Personally I think behaving inappropriately with your PA on a flight to Dubai then going to finish yourself in the toilets isn’t that innocent. 
    I don't think that's a dick - it's got joints! I think it is a slimy wet finger.

But IF THEY ARE REAL, there are messages that suggest she asked him to back off and he didn't. That's not a good look.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

euan said:
    What I’m finding interesting is the amount of people saying they see nothing wrong with he messages and it was clearly consensual. 
    My word. How do they reach that conclusion - unless they didn't carry on reading to the end.

General variations “she didn’t stop and was encouraging it”
    euan said:
    General variations “she didn’t stop and was encouraging it”
    Which is pretty much the textbook definition of "potential abuse of a position of power..."

Not surprising that loads think it's fine though. Lots of people are dickheads
    This is brilliant. Someone is verifying that at least one of the pictures is real, because they are in the background

euan said:
    This is brilliant. Someone is verifying that at least one of the pictures is real, because they are in the background

I’m using the same logic as the moon landing argument. If it was fake you can be damn sure the other side (Horner or USSR!) would be screaming bloody murder about it. It’s not like he’s usually the type to stay quiet when a massive public whinge is an option
    And the adage, it’s not the act it’s the coverup applies here I think 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12878
    euan said:

I don't think that's a dick - it's got joints! I think it is a slimy wet finger.

But IF THEY ARE REAL, there are messages that suggest she asked him to back off and he didn't. That's not a good look.
    I had a quick look at the file dump via Reddit and it looks like a cock to me. Somebody on the Reddit thread mentioned “a small and angry looking dick”….which kind of sums up Mr Horner really. 

Unfortunately I think he’s massively screwed, both with his marriage and his job. What a pillock. 
    10million a year and shags a spice girl.

And ruins it.

What a tool.

And if Ford pull out, it leaves RBR scrambling for a battery/hybrid tech partner for their own engine in 2026