SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Patrick James Eggle 96 Drop Top - HSS - Sold

What's Hot
JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I traded this one with Rev Matt recently (& thanks to him for letting me re-use his pictures, as it saved me taking a load more looking exactly the same).

It's a really nice guitar and it prompted me to buy a new PJE 96 Vintage from Music Street. Being predominantly a Strat player, I find this suits me better (a bit more "Stratty"), and I can’t justify keeping two guitars of this quality, so one needs to go.

The basic specs are:

BODY – 1 piece swamp ash back with a black grained open pore finish and a highly figured maple top

NECK – roasted figured maple with a soft V profile, Santos Rosewood fretboard with a 12" radius fretboard and Jescar 55090 medium frets

HEADSTOCK – standard headstock with straight string pull and Gotoh PJE branded locking tuners

HARDWARE / ELECTRONICS – MOJO SSH hand wound pickups, with a 5 way selector switch, volume and tone controls (push/push coil split on the tone control for the bridge humbucker)

BRIDGE – ABM knife edge trem with KTS titanium saddles

Comes complete with the original fitted G&G tweed case, owners card, spec sheet, Allen keys, etc

As you can see in the pictures, this is in superb condition, with no dings or scrapes. The high gloss nitro finish to the top does show a few (very) slight pick marks (it is a 5-6 year old guitar after all), but you have to get the light exactly right to see them.

Any questions (or for more pics), just ask.

https://www.charltonsci.co.uk/images/bDKvt8j.jpg

https://www.charltonsci.co.uk/images/Y43D66n.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 7205
    edited June 2023
    How many of these do you have for sale.

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
    How do you get rid of multiple discussions? I tried to add pictures and it just created an new discussion. I now have 3 of them and none with pictures! 
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
    There doesn’t seem to be a price either 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    Multiple listing issue sorted. Just one now (and price added - thank's @skaguitar I'd missed that when trying to sort out the pictures/listing)
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
    This a really exceptional guitar (possibly the most beautifully built of any I've ever owned or played), and only sold due to a bit of a guitar playing crisis I'm going through - struggling with my conscience about the value of some of my guitars.
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
    JamesDad said:
    Multiple listing issue sorted. Just one now (and price added - thank's @skaguitar I'd missed that when trying to sort out the pictures/listing)
    You’re welcome @JamesDad ….that’s a stunning guitar and I remember offering a trade before for that when it came up for sale..GLWTS
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    edited June 2023
    Open to sensible offers, but I'm not willing to drop by too much for a guitar of this quality.