Johnny Squire... and my secret confession.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4155
    CMW335 said:
    On a side note I bought the guitar in my Avatar recently which once belonged to Chris Helme. What an absolute gentleman he is, he did a zoom call with me to have a chat and share some stories about the guitar and also put me on the guestlist for his gig with Dodgy and The Supernaturals where I got to meet him in person too.

His vocal is incredible too!!

So that is the actual guitar he played in The Seahorses? That’s cool.

Chris Helme played in my living room, we were all drunk after a gig and and a few people ended up back at mine for more drinks. I have a video somewhere.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
    edited June 2023
    CMW335 said:
    On a side note I bought the guitar in my Avatar recently which once belonged to Chris Helme. What an absolute gentleman he is, he did a zoom call with me to have a chat and share some stories about the guitar and also put me on the guestlist for his gig with Dodgy and The Supernaturals where I got to meet him in person too.

His vocal is incredible too!!

So that is the actual guitar he played in The Seahorses? That’s cool.

Chris Helme played in my living room, we were all drunk after a gig and and a few people ended up back at mine for more drinks. I have a video somewhere.
    He owned it just tail end of The Seahorses album being recorded and wrote/recorded ‘Don’t Try’ with it along with both his solo albums including an amazing version of Blinded By The Sun. It’s been toured with The Seahorses and on his solo gigs with some nice little anecdotes of Liam and Noel Gallagher playing it and John Squire not getting on with it due to the body size and a shoulder injury.

He is still pictured with it on his main website page

http://www.chrishelme.co.uk/

Amazing he played in your livingroom sounds very much like the kind of thing he would do!! He is also very good on the mic with chat between songs etc Funny and intelligent guy

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom