Eric Crapton - Old Love

What's Hot
Now then,

I'm not entirely sure if this should be here or not - however, I'm unable to find a 'recordings' section of the forum. If it shouldn't be here, feel free to remove!

Look what I did! And not in a 'I've just shit my pants' kind of way but...

Also - Apologies for the bad pun in the title. As ever, your feedback is appreciated!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    edited September 2013
    @Panama_Jack666 Not bad .. well put together and played. I like the way your band all wear the same clothes .. ;-)

You might get more feedback if you get a mod to move it to Recording section - there's something called the Collective up there where we record tracks .. http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/categories/studio-recording

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fretwired said:
    @Panama_Jack666 Not bad .. well put together and played. I like the way your band all wear the same clothes .. ;-)

You might get more feedback if you get a mod to move it to Recording section - there's something called the Collective up there where we record tracks .. http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/categories/studio-recording
    Thanks very much! What can I say, the band have taste!

Cheers for the heads up, I spent a while looking for the right section. Obviously not long enough though! I've given you a wisdom and me a face palm! Obviously it won't let me do it to my own comment but I did it for real. You're just gonna have to take my word for it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Pop up stairs and have a go at some of our blues backing tracks .. try the Collective Task 1 .. a blues backing track in A I uploaded .. and have a fret .. :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Fretwired said:
    Pop up stairs and have a go at some of our blues backing tracks .. try the Collective Task 1 .. a blues backing track in A I uploaded .. and have a fret .. :-)
    Nice work on the backing tracks thread, it looks good. I think I shall get something uploaded by the end of the week!
  • Please could a Mod move this if it's not too much trouble (if any of you see it)? Across to Studio & Recording as recommended by Fretwired? Thank you!
  • Nice one, PJ. ;)
    I'd suggest you give more attention to your timing, it gets a bit too loose at times. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ddlooping said:
    Nice one, PJ. ;)
    I'd suggest you give more attention to your timing, it gets a bit too loose at times. :)
    Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Funnily enough I've been working on my timing since this video... although I think some of the problem is based around bad copying and pasting...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom