SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Telecaster Jason Isbell or Vintera Road Worn

What's Hot
Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Looking to upgrade from my Baja tele. I don't particularly like the poly finish and the pickups and switching don't really do it for me either.

So looking ideally for a Jason Isbell tele, will hold out for that for a while, if nothing materialises I'll consider a RW Vintera Tele (not red). Failing that anything nitro finished and not more than a grand.

Have some bits I can offer as a trade - said Baja Tele - I have an Edwards black LPC think it's the 130 model.

But can elaborate on details if it gets to that.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 872
    edited June 2023
    Have a look at the Brad Paisley Esquire on here.
    I have one and it’s fab.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    yeah not my colour, I like the esquire thing, but couldn't live with sparkly black :)
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6073
    Vintage-T said:
    yeah not my colour, I like the esquire thing, but couldn't live with sparkly black :)
    You might think about costing up a re-fin? The Vintera Road Worn stuff is incredible, I've loved every guitar from that range I've been able to play but the Brad Paisley guitars are a whole other level up again from there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 872
    edited June 2023
    Vintage-T said:
    yeah not my colour, I like the esquire thing, but couldn't live with sparkly black
    What @dazzajl says.  You may also get used to the colour as it's quite a subtle sparkle.  Quite simply up there with the very best guitars I've been lucky enough to play.
    If you do decide to refinish, you could also go for non-relic, as I know the aging annoys some.  For me it's fine, I quite like it and it means I'm not at all precious about the occasional ding.
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 788
    There's one on one of the facebook groups, saw it last night mate
    yeah saw that too, shrewsbury is a bit far, and it's too much tbh for second hand. Be looking less than a grand really. I don't need one, just want one, you know how it goes :)
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 788
    Vintage-T said:
    yeah saw that too, shrewsbury is a bit far, and it's too much tbh for second hand. Be looking less than a grand really. I don't need one, just want one, you know how it goes :)
    Ha Ha, yeah understood mate

• APB73APB73 Frets: 16
    Are you still after an Isbell Tele?
    Got one if your still interested 
    APB73 said:
    Are you still after an Isbell Tele?
    Got one if your still interested 
    Ah nuts, too late mate, bought one the other night. Being delivered today.