SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Epiphone 335 IBG with big upgrades SOLD

What's Hot
HeartwoodHeartwood Frets: 19
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
OK, I so quick history on this one. Bought new last year during a bout of GAS from Guitar Guitar Birmingham £549. It immediately went to my Guitar tech for a setup. He decided to do a full fret level, polish and setup at a cost of nearly £100. Afterwards it played with many lovely expletives, what a joy.

In typical tinkering fashion I used it for a couple of small gigs then proceeded to put it through expensive upgrades, new lightweight stop tailpiece and steel studs from Faber £40, professionally fully rewired with CTS pots, Switchcraft Jack and switch £100, and Gibson 57 Classic pickups installed £150. 

She is a beauty and sounds phenomenal now, unfortunately I just don't need that sound anymore, as I try to get back to basics...

In immaculate condition, well looked after and always cased. Looking to recoup some of the outlay, so asking £475 with the case. I'd prefer collection but Im not far from Birmingham.

Sunburst finish, plenty of visible grain (not sure the pics really show it off). Pickups were Gold covered but tech removed these carefully and can be reattached later if wanted. Knobs were changed to witch hats as CTS spcs differed from Epi originals. 

Pics- https://imgur.com/a/YgaSmzu

SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments