SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ft/px Fender American series telecaster for mij/cij/vintera/classic player etc

Recently taken on trade, 2007 usa Fender American series telecaster. Lovely playing guitar, back of the neck is satin and has three dings to the back which for some reason known only to the person who did it been painted black making it practically impossible to photograph with out making them look significantly worse than they are. They are actually very shallow (All be it through they are wood deep) comes with Fender case and tag. It's a lovely tele, but I really want something a little more vintage spec, either something japanese or mex either in straight trade or with cash adjustment my way depending on what it is. 

Putting a loose value of £900 on it to abide to forum rules, no rush to part with but if I can get a Tele with heel adjustable maple neck with a 3 saddle ashtray bridge would certainly be interested. Or a double bound body with rosewood board. 

Based in margate 
Kent 

https://imgur.com/a/V1gPSZD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom