SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - 1980s Ibanez AS200

McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
Pip pip old beans. A friend of mine (not on here, yet) has asked if I can put the word out that he's looking for an Ibanez AS200 from the 1980s. There don't seem to be many out there that aren't in Japan or the US and he'd be keen to see it in the flesh before committing: based down here in West Sussex. 

Anyone got one lurking under their beds?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    Ocasionally pop up on Ebay where people want lots and lots for them and they are battered. I got mine from Japan, decent price, amazing condition. I would recommend your friend do similar to be honest. Great guitars!
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    wizbit81 said:
    Ocasionally pop up on Ebay where people want lots and lots for them and they are battered. I got mine from Japan, decent price, amazing condition. I would recommend your friend do similar to be honest. Great guitars!
    Thanks for that. I think he's looked into that but is wary of buying sight unseen and all of the attendant import costs. Out of interest which shop/site did you buy through?

• wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    I got it from one of the big guitar shops that has an online presence rather than an auction or anything. Apologies I can't remember the name. They were really good start to finish and packed excellently, just remember 20% VAT on arrival in the UK when looking at the prices. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    Still looking...