SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: LSL Bad Bone Anita Telecaster - Trade For High End Gretsch Plus Cash Your Way

Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Putting the feelers out on this one….

LSL Bad Bone Anita in Vintage Cream
- 2 x hand wound humbuckers that can split independently so an array of tonal options.
- Kill switch
- Nitro finish
- Vintage tuners 
- D shape neck lightly waxed
- 7.5lbs 
- G&G case with the usual handling marks but nothing major

I’m a one in one out guy so reluctantly putting this out there! Flipped various high end guitars over the last couple years but settled on this due to the neck size and feel, string tension and well just the amazing sound of the hand wound pickups and it’s versatility!

Everyone knows a tele can do it all but this is a definite rock machine! 2011 model I believe and has aged beautifully over the years with lacquer checking and patina all over, this has some serious mojo guys and is in excellent condition for its age. Recently had new frets, nut, setup and electrics all cleaned by Steve at PMT Manchester so it’s playing better than ever! Even the techs were loving this thing. The cost of the above was £400.

A couple of notes to mention is the pick guard has a small crack in one corner near to the screw which I suppose is expected for a guitar of this age and the bottom carve on the body in the resting positions has turned a blue colour which I can only think of is a nitro reaction of some sort to my clothing or possibly the lining in the guitar case as that’s were I store when not playing… All aesthetics and adds to the mojo

Why am I selling…. The gas has been quiet for a while but is now bubbling hard for a Gretsch I would say in the value of around 2k+ 

Here’s what I’m ideally looking for in specs:
- Body size and depth needs to be similar to a Les Paul
- Fixed bridge
- Block inlays 
- Additional tone switch
- TV Jones Pickups
- Bigsby string through

Anything tasty out there? Try me! 

Of course this is also for sale so asking for £1,700 

Thanks for looking 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom