SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for hardware - WTB - locking tuners, tremolo unit, jack socket in gold

markguitarblazemarkguitarblaze Frets: 41
edited July 2023 in Parts £
HI

I have finally found (and bought) a guitar body (Vintage PRS style) and I want to upgrade the hardware. Already sold on what pickups I'm going to use, I would very much appreciate your help and advice on the best replacement non locking tremolo unit,  locking tuners (currently thinking Gotoh will be fine given how expensive Schallers are) and jack socket to fit, especially if you are willing to sell such items. Thanks Mark
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Hey Mark. I know you don’t like the look of the ones I’m selling… but I genuinely think the Gotoh Magnum locks are smoother and more accurate than any Sperzels I’ve had. I’ve had at least 2 guitars with Sperzels (maybe 3??) and I’ve found them very solid and purposeful but they always feel a little bit gritty and there’s a tiny bit of play in the mechanism. You soon get used to it and adjust but they always surprise me slightly. 
  • Bump