SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Anthony Ryder LP Burst - £2500 ONO

What's Hot
RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3267
edited July 2023 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

I love this guitar, I really do. It was the first LP that Anthony made for me - 2017 - and is a beautifully resonant, soulful guitar. I'm afraid, however, that as I've now moved into the world of bass guitar (I have a Ryder Tele Bass too) that I must thin down my collection and a PAF player, I am not.

Someone else must give this guitar what it deserves rather than leave it hanging unplayed in my workshop. Not fair on an instrument of this quality.

The top is Rift sawn maple, old-growth mahogany body/neck, and a proper rosewood board that's naturally lightened over the years. The nitro-finish is checking wonderfully. It was originally a BrockBurst but has faded to a more classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst.

Neck width - 42mm nut, 53.5mm 12th fret. The neck profile is approximately halfway between '58 and '59.

Weight - 8.6lbs on my scales

I would recommend that you have the guitar restrung and set up to your preferences.

It is loaded with a set of Monty's PAFs and all of the high-end bits and bobs expected of a top-end guitar.
Comes with HSC.

Playtests welcome. Condition as shown.

£2500 ONO - Cash or bank transfer on collection from Brackley, Northamptonshire (J10/11 M40, J15a M1).

No trades, sorry.

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
Rift Amplification
Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
Brackley, Northamptonshire
www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1574
    edited June 2023
    Stunning guitar, and the instrument that persuaded me to comission one from Ant. Whoever picks this up will not be disappointed. Ant is currently putting my 2nd together otherwise Id have this in a jiffy!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5120
    That's amazing, what a beautiful guitar. GLWTS

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
    Some may know, I have two Ryder LPs. This one was also an inspiration for me to talk to Ant. If it is anything like mine it will be phenomenal. I used to have about 15 Les Pauls of various makes - vintage MIJ or Gibson, and now I only have the two Ryders - they really are that good. 

GLWTS. The buyer will not be at all disappointed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    PM sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3267
    tFB Trader
    SOLD
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk