SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul 50's tribute P90's Satin black. lots of upgrades. £800.

markjmarkj Frets: 939
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Up for grabs my 2010 Les Paul.
Bought used in 2017 from a player that was just a bedroom player like myself.
The guitar is in really nice condition for 13yrs old with just a few light marks here and there along with the faux wear marks that Gibson added when it was made. The guitar has no fret wear that I can see.
The guitar has had a lot of upgrades by me and all the work has been done by Tomson guitars in Wigan.
I've not played it a great deal over the years I've had the guitar, just an odd 15 mins when I get the chance.
Upgrades.
Wolfetone P90's   Mean and Meaner. These are perfectly balanced unlike the Gibson P90’s.
Gotoh tuners in aged Nickel.
Faber lightweight stoptail, ABR tunomatic and steel studs all in aged Nickel.
Switchcraft switch with braided wire.
500k CTS pots with paper in oil caps wired 50’s style.
The guitar is set up with a set of Curt Mangan Pure Nickel 10's and sound superb, it’s super resonant.
I have the original Gibson gigbag that came with the guitar but it's in poor condition. The guitar has a chambered body and is quite lightish compared to my R9. The neck even though it’s a 50’s profile isn’t anywhere near my Custom shop 59 es335 in size.
Looking for £800.
Collection only from St.Helens, Merseyside.
Any questions ask.
Really love the guitar but I am downsizing my collection and don't have that much spare time to play anymore.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments