SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Wildwood 10 '56 CS Fender Stratocaster

What's Hot
cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 44
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Up for grabs is my 2012 Fender Custom Shop '50s Stratocaster Heavy Relic in two tone sunburst finish.  These are uber rare over here in the UK. Essentially a hand selected guitar "Wildwood 10" Limited Edition model from the Wildwood Dealer select. Can't imagine you'll find a better CS Strat other than the master built CS line. Features a thin relic'd nitro finish over an Ash body with fairly chunky quarter sawn Maple neck with soft V profile, 9.5" radius fingerboard and 6105 frets.  I know the heavy relic thing is a bit 'Marmite' to some - personally I really like it... Essentially home studio use only & complete with Tweed case, Cert etc… Only selling to help fund a new Mac for my home studio... 

£2750 ono - much prefer collection from Swindon, Wilts (Plus you can give it a try as anxious to ensure you're happy)

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments