SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Classic Player 50's Stratocaster - Sunburst - 2007 - Custom Shop Designed - Now £565

DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
This guitar is in fantastic condition, with only very minor marks which I have tried to show in the pictures. 

There is no neck pocket damage, and the frets are in good condition.

The electronics all work as they should, and the guitar sounds and plays great.

These guitars were designed by the Custom Shop Master Builders and add a range of more modern appointments and upgrades compared to regular 50s models. They upgraded the standard 50's pickups with American Vintage Strat pickups, the skinny frets have been replaced with medium jumbo ones, and the trem system has a vintage look, but is more like the 2 point style trem used on the American Series Strats. Other features, like the V shape neck profile, are the same as the regular Classic 50's Strat.

Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Dennis Galuszka, the Classic Player '50s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, maple neck with a 9.5" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets, '57/'62 vintage-style single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup), custom two-point vintage-style tremolo, five-way switch and custom pickup switching, and Gotoh vintage-style locking tuners.

Comes complete with Fender Deluxe Gig Bag.

Collection from Hindhead, Surrey, or I can Ship for £20.

Link to pictures here, as usual I cannot embed a photo.

https://imgur.com/a/8EPcRSe

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments