SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Novo Idris, Candy Apple Red

What's Hot
LesorpheeLesorphee Frets: 16
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Before I throw it up on Reverb, I figured I’d sound out if anyone on here would be interested,

Novo Idris, in Candy Apple Red, January 2023. 
It came in at just shy of 4k, once the shipping,  import duties and fees were covered. Listing it at 3750. 

Picture gallery is here, 

It has been well, well looked after, and stayed safely indoors. There are no cosmetic imperfections, beyond the light relic job it came with. 

It’s absolutely amazing, the neck feels incredible, the tuning is absolutely rock solid.
the floating Mann bridge works really well, much better than the Wilkinson on my Serus S, and better than the floating trem on my CS Strat. Smooth, and the tuning doesn’t go out. 

Not that this aspect matters to most, and obviously doesn’t have any impact on the condition/playability, but I believe it’s within the first 20 Idris’ that were ever made. 

I love it, but it was a fairly impulsive purchase, and I’m going to use the proceeds of the sale towards a Miris instead. 

Mono M80 Hybrid Padded Case, plus case paraphernalia all included. 

The specs are;
  • Unbleached bone nut

• Nickel hardware

• Kluson® Supreme tuners w/ staggered posts

• Emerson Custom paper in oil capacitor

• Master volume, bridge tone, middle & neck tone

• 5-way switch

• Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish

• Matching peghead in Candy Apple Red

• Stringjoy 10-48 strings

• Mono M80 hybrid case

• Fralin Vintage Hot Strat pickups

• MannMade vibrato

• Tempered pine body

• Tempered maple neck

• Rosewood fretboard

• MOTO dot inlays

• Medium ‘C’ neck carve (.830″)

• 9.5″-14” fingerboard radius

• 25.5″ scale length

• 22 Jescar medium frets (.047″x.095″)

• 1.65” nut width

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 537
    Ah what a beauty! I'm still deciding on the Miris J, I had the opportunity to try a Voltur which for some reason you don't hear too much about them and wow that was a rock machine, body was light and thin, incredible!

Now I'm more on the fence, but Miris still pushing it!

GLWTS, Novos are fantastic! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LesorpheeLesorphee Frets: 16
    They are! I haven’t had hands-on with a Voltur, It’s prob my least favourite shape, but I’ve never heard anything less than massive enthusiasm from anyone who’s played one! 

My Serus J and S are both amazing. The mastery trem on the J is spectacular. Good luck with that Miris J, it will 100% be worth the wait!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I’ve been asked “the question” so will check the weight of this tomorrow, and update the listing.

needless to say, it’s very, very light! 
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    Stunning
    a bump for anyone who missed it