SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American Professional II FSR Solid Rosewood Neck Stratocaster - Sold

What's Hot
JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
edited August 2023 in Guitars £

Limited Edition Fender American Professional II FSR Solid Rosewood Neck Stratocaster in Lake Placid Blue finish.

They say:

Following on from their hugely popular forebears, the American Professional II lineup draws upon more than six decades of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of the modern player.

Featuring the popular Deep "C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a new "Super-Natural" satin finish, and newly-sculpted neck heel, this is arguably the most comfortable Stratocaster to play yet.

Specs:

Body Material: Alder

Neck Material: Rosewood

Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane

Neck Shape: Deep "C"

Fingerboard: Rosewood (with Rolled Edges)

Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)

Frets Size: Narrow Tall

String Nut: Bone

Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil

Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil

Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil

Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)

Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup

Push/Push Electronics: Adds Neck Pickup to Switch Position 1

Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block

Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome

Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered

Deluxe Moulded Case

This guitar is in almost mint condition, with just 2-3 extremely light scratches on the back that only show up in certain reflections. Everything else is immaculate, showing the small amount of playing time it's had.

I bought this earlier this year and only played it at home (in a pet and smoke-free environment). It is in excellent condition, with zero fretwear, and the full Rosewood neck feels sublime. I'm only selling as I am thinning out my guitar collection (as you can see by my other listings on here), and I have a couple of other Strats which I have owned for many years and have a greater emotional attachment.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28367
    It's not really my colour, but that neck is sweeeeeeet!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 621
    Wow. Love that. Would you be up for a part trade part cash deal or sale only
  • JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
    Hi, I'd prefer a straight sale really, as I'm trying to reduce the collection down a bit.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 621
    Ok no worries. Will give it some thought and see maybe what I can move quickly. Don't really wanna lose that much cash at the moment.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    It's a lovely guitar with the rosewood neck........I'm very glad to see that it comes from a pet -free and non-smoking home .
    I went to buy a Gibson last week but changed my mind when the door was opened in a welcoming fashion by a pipe -smoking Beagle . Bastard , it was a good price too !
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still available, and open to reasonable offers.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    That is just about the perfect Strat for me, if someone would kindly buy my Ibanez and/or Tokai LP on here I would be up for buying it.
    GLWTS
    Still available, and open to reasonable offers.