SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul Standard 2001 - £1500

supessupes Frets: 189
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I love Les Pauls and now i have too many

I already had a few and was waiting for a late 80's at a decent price but accidentally bought a 95 and 2001 while waiting.  Really like the 80's LP's, gig one every week and wanted another. 

Anyway i've now bought an '89 and i need some cash back. Up for sale first is the 2001 Standard that i bought on here from the very helpful Jon Hosker. 

You might remember his thread (or can search for it). 

It's a 2001 Standard, slim neck, wine red with a flame to it. I've copied the wording below from Jon's post - 

" It’s hardly been played in 22 years; extremely clean and cared for by the former owner. Some lacquer stand burn on the neck binding and a small scratch near the very top of the headstock front, but otherwise really, really shiny and only a couple of tiny marks on the body. Original frets with no wear I can see, and the nibs are still intact.
Includes original Lifton brown case with pink fur lining also in fantastic condition. Also original Gibson period correct red strap - think it came with the guitar when new.  This is truly a stunning example of a brilliant 22 year old Les Paul"

i paid £1550, it's yours for £1500 plus postage. It's a great price for a LP in this condition. You wouldn't believe it's 22 years old looking at it.

I can email/whatsapp photos to anyone interested, and will upload some photos once i work out how again. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments