SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1995 Fender Stratocaster - Upgraded -USA Texas specials & Greasebucket circuit

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
I have had this a few months and hasn’t been out of the house. It is a great guitar but I keep going back to my trusted tele so it’s not being used. I bought it from a professional guitarist who predominantly plays for an internationally known singer. It was his back up to a custom shop strat and he had the upgrades done.

£450 will consider very close offers. Collection from close to Dorking in Surrey.

https://i.imgur.com/1H2EaRE.jpg

1995 Fender Stratocaster - Upgraded -with Texas specials pick ups and Greasebucket circuit.

£250+ upgrades which make all the difference.

Professionally set up.

Body Material: Alder

Body Details: One-piece Alder body.

Neck Material: Maple

Fingerboard Material: Rosewood

Neck Profile: C

Neck Thickness (IN): 1st - .83" & 12th - .89"

Fingerboard Radius: 9.50"

Nut Width: 1-5/8"

Scale Length: 25 1/2"

Neck Details: One-piece Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard and dot inlays. The rear of the neck has been sanded and is wonderfully smooth and slick as well as looking great.

This genuinely is a fantastic Strat with real mojo and wonderful sound.

Superb rare metallic red finish with great rosewood board and upgraded Texas specials pick ups and grease bucket volume and tone circuit.

Some scrapes and touch ups and a minute hole in board in the dusty section - None of which have any effect on sound or how it plays.

Plays brilliantly, well set up with 10s. Plenty of life in frets.
Includes gig bag.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments