SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS McRosie 10 Top - Withdrawn

What's Hot
GrampaGrampa Frets: 998
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Having broken Grandma's golden rule of sell one before buying the next I'm putting the McRosie up for sale. 2000 model, 10 top, solid Indian Rosewood neck, absolutely superb condition. Always stored in original PRS hardcase or Mono gig bag.

Available in 2 configs....

1. Current config is with early hand wound single conductor Cream T Whiskerbuckers installed. Coil split tone pot has been replaced with standard pot. In addition a new Six String Supplies prewired PRS Wiring Coil Split Harness and original McCarty pickups will be included. £3000 ONO delivered mainland UK.

Or....

2. I'll remove and keep the Whiskerbuckers (love these pickups) and install the original McCarty pickups together with the new SSS harness. £2800 £2650 delivered mainland UK.

I'm pretty sure everything else about the guitar is as it left the factory 23yrs ago, except it now has an almost new set of Elixir 9-42 Optiwebs fitted. Any questions, please ask.

https://i.imgur.com/JbquVbI.jpg
My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
    That was, I believe, once mine.  Nice guitar!
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 998
    No longer available with the Whiskerbuckers. These will be removed over the weekend and the SSS PRS wiring harness will be installed along with the original McCarty pickups.

Quick sale needed to keep grandma happy therefore reducing to £2650 delivered to TFB members.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 998
    Got home tonight with every intention of swapping out the pickups ready for sale, plugged in, within 30 seconds knew it wasn't going anywhere. I've been lucky enough to own 2 Modern Eagles and a core 594, to me the McRosie blows them all away. So, to appease Grandma, I'm selling my SE instead  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom