SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - ESP LTD BK600 Bill Kelliher signature eclipse - with hard case - reduced to £675/offers

Benm39Benm39 Frets: 807
edited July 9 in Guitars £
Hi Folks.

For sale as just not getting played enough compared to others... and as usual I've seen something else that takes my fancy!

Meany-Greeny-weight obsceney-full width Mastodon-machiney..

Mint condition Bill Kelliher signature Eclipse - full width body, boat-anchor weight at 8lb 13.6ozs or 4.014kg- with articulate coil-split Lace Senser Dissonant Aggressor pickups.

Full (black) neck and body binding and lovely matt olive green and black burst finish, and super fast satin neck with ebony board.. This came to me new from Andertons and without a case but I'm including an ESP branded Hiscox hard case and black schaller strap-locks (originals and tools in case).

Looking for £800 or thereabouts which seems reasonable given the condition,  the included case and straplocks.

Now reduced to £675 or reasonable offers..

Can meet Winchester way or within c. 25miles or can post at buyers expense if preferred.

Thanks for looking.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments