SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gretsch White Falcon 6136T

merlinmerlin Frets: 6882
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Damn and here I am selling my Gretsch White Falcon. I managed to procure this one via a roundabout way, but really, I'm the second owner. It was bought new by AlexO in 2014 and has hardly been played since. 

I put Tomastik 11s on it on arrival a few months ago. The whites have started to turn to that lovely cream colour and the expected tarnishing to the gold hardware that comes with age. It's beautiful and sounds tremendous, big, boomy and yet sweet and it really, really has "That Gretsch Sound". In spades. It really punches. 

Has one small mark on the back which it had from new in the shop. It's not visible whilst playing. 

It’s a lovely thing but Falcons are far too big for me and I prefer my slightly smaller and less blingy G6118T. I’d love to keep it as it's a really amazing instrument, but I can't really afford space. 

Comes with it’s original Gretsch hard case and COA and other random bits of paper work you get with a Gretsch.

I'm not too happy about shipping due to the obvious value and we all know what happens to hollow-body guitars in transit. I do make good coffee. 

Based in Brighton

I may be willing to trade for a really good Duo Jet or Penguin, definitely with Bigsby and hopefully with T-Armonds if possible. Otherwise Filter-trons or TV Jones'. Cash going either way, depending on you knowLooking for what I paid, £2350 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments