SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Both Sold: Custom Shop Telecaster (Strat now sold elsewhere)

Tp200023Tp200023 Frets: 13
edited September 2023 in Guitars £

***BOTH GUITARS NOW SOLD***

Hello!

Listing 2 Custom Shop Guitars here. Both not getting the love they deserve here and should go to homes where they'll get a little more use. Plus, could really do with releasing some funds too.

I'd rather complete any sale face to face - I'm in SW London, but in town regularly if that is easier. 

Would consider a trade for a PRS DGT, depending on finish/age etc.

I'm relatively new to the forum, but to hopefully prove I'm not a complete charlatan, I have bought from @kennedydream1980 and sold to @slawler and @Purerd.

Fender Custom Shop '55 Telecaster Relic Black Over Desert Sand - £2650

Lightweight Ash body is finished in Black over Desert Sand nitro lacquer

The Plain Grain Maple neck has a smooth, vintage feel. 

With a 9.50" radius and 21 6105 frets, the '55 Telecaster features a 60s Style Oval C profile which measures out at .830" at the 1st fret and .950" at the 12th.

Loaded with a custom shop Original Blackguard bridge pickup and a Twisted Tele neck, with 4 way switch.

Guitar was put through a plek setup by Peach earlier this year (where it was bought from) and plays beautifully. 

The only issue is a slightly loose jack. This was checked (twice, as I sent it back to be sure!) by the workshop and whilst they didn't tighten it up, it has no impact upon the sound quality. 

Comes with CoA, Case, Ashtray. The traveller doc has been lost before I took ownership of the guitar though.

Photos here:https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0OGWUKfSGxE0Z8

Fender Custom Shop '56 Stratocaster Relic Faded Candy Apple Red Over 2 Tone Sunburst - ***SOLD***

Selling a fairly unique Stratocaster from late 2019 and made for the Namm show. 

Spec is per the traveller pictured, but some highlights for you:

• Beautiful faded candy apple red over 2 tone sunburst heavy relic finish (I've tried my hardest in the photos to do the finish justice  - in some light it looks like Candy Apple, others It looks like a metallic tangerine finish. Either way, beautiful with some stunning aging in the lacquer).
  • Fat 50 pickups - Hand wound by Bricenda Pineda
  • 9.5 inch radius board
  • Rift sawn, 10/56 V neck

Comes with its case and all the bits and bobs you’d expect. 

Bought from Andertons around 18 months ago, been set up properly and serviced twice in that time. It’s been a fab guitar, but seem to be wedded to the Silver Sky almost daily and this just isn’t getting the playing it deserves

Photos here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0O5ko8dMhvD9N

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments