SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS GENZ Eminence Red Fang 2x12 Cab £300 -Laney 1x12 Cab Wienbrock Combo

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 194
edited August 2023 in Amps £

GENZ Eminence Red Fang 2x12 Cab £300 - withdrawn for now
please note, this is just for the 2 x 12 cab, my black pearl 30, is shown in the first photograph, purely for illustration purposes.

The time has more than long come for me to accept the limitations and compromise required for both my health and my families living space.
As beautiful as this cab sounds, which it certainly does, a 2 x 12 cab being unecessarily heavy and  overkill is not what I need anymore
Indeed, I am in the process of looking into converting my black pearl 30 combo in the first photo (not for sale) into a head for the same broad reasons -by the way, if anybody knows of any suitable head shells I would be very obliged to save me, the cost of having one made

There is no Genz Benz badge on the front of the 2 x 12 cab, but you can see it is a perfect match for the Black Pearl as it should be as the labels by the Jack sockets indicates this is a Black Pearl BP30-212 Cab

It is therefore of high quality birch plywood construction and has 2 of the legendary (and hard to come by now) Eminence Red Fang 8ohm Speakers which have sounded glorious, no matter which amp I have put through them

As well as it being a quality build, this cab has been wired for both 16 ohm (series) and 4 Ohm (parallel) which gives it added flexibility - the buyer could change the speakers, if wished, but 8 ohm speakers would be recommended for the above wiring arrangement

In good shape cosmetically, a couple of light marks here and there, but these are minor marks and scratches, no significant damage to the tolex and no damage to the grill that I can see
The handle is, unusually, in great shape, the only thing that I would mention for transparency is one of the metal thingys that sits over the plate of the handle occasionally comes loose and could usefully be attended to - this was how I received it

So looking at the price for a quality 2 x 12 cab from your typical boutique manufacturer, which won’t have Red Fang speakers I think £300 is excellent value.

That was the price that I paid on here from a most esteemed Fretboarder so it is offered on here on the same basis

Please ask for any more photos of course

A mug of Yorkshire tea awaits in Nottingham or could get a lift to meet if not too far (hour max really)
no shipping, I am afraid, size and weight inhibits this

Wienbrock ME3 -C 1x12 Combo £450 SOLD

Laney GS112 1x 12 Cab with Fender Eminence £30 Sold

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
    Wow that’s a bloody bargain
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2496
    Like the other Wienbrocks on here, I’d love this. Though I fear the 15 watts would be hard to tame for home use – I had the ME-1 years ago which was loud enough at 1 watt!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have one of these, for home use I drive it with a TC Spark Boost, I live in a 1930’s semi and it’s not been a problem for the neighbours. Couldn’t bear to part with mine, at this price it’s the best bargain I’ve seen on here for a while!!!!!
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 194
    edited August 2023
    Many thanks @DrCornelius, @beed84 ;
    Yes indeed @wrinkleygit TC Spark was exactly how I got drive at home volumes!!
    marvellous pedal that I’m not too much money.
    I have tried a number of attenuators (and lost a good chunk of change) but given the cost of the TC Spark it was the best solution.
    Undoubtedly, this will join the list of things I wished I never let go down the road., but there you go
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1244
    edited August 2023
    I miss mine, beautiful amps. 
    Modded mine and swapped the tone control for a mid control to get some scooped tones, but mine had been in the wars a bit so wasn’t worried about originality.
    Much prefer the blonde tolex on yours
    If you can - keep it, there’s something special about them. But glwts
    edited August 2023
    Many thanks @Alex2678, ‘tis a lovely thing but a bit wasted on a home player with such little talent 
    Be better in the hands of a better player who perhaps gigs as well to let it shine
    Laney Cab added also
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    If it makes you happy, it’s not wasted at all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1810
    PM sent for the Weinbrock
    edited August 2023
    Replied @musicman100 ;
    edited August 2023
    Wienbrock sold and now home in Gretschville, lol

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2496
    Nice one @musicman100   I'm really glad you pulled the trigger because I was getting seriously close. It looks fab with your set up. I really hope you enjoy it  :)
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    A great home for it Dave, nice score there. :)
    beed84 said:
    Nice one @musicman100   I'm really glad you pulled the trigger because I was getting seriously close. It looks fab with your set up. I really hope you enjoy it  :)
     Cheers mate, 
    Cheers Daz, these weinbrock amps are really underrated 
    Price Drop on Laney Cab - £30
    Even @ £30 it was a struggle… lol
    but the Laney cab is now sold….
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2023
    GENZ Eminence Red Fang 2x12 Cab added and withdrawn for now whilst I reassess my situation