SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1989 Orville by Gibson SG '61 Reissue (with Hiscox Case) - £850

DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 143
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
ORVILLE BY GIBSON SG '61 REISSUE WITH HISCOX CASE - £850 (SOLD)

Really nice guitar which I believe dates to 1989. Recently set up by KGB Guitars in Birkenhead. Currently set up for Drop C. Has the Gibson US pickups. Weight is 3.15kg on my bathroom scales.

Comes with Hiscox hard case which was purchased new for £149 from Andertons in March.

Happy to deliver up to an hour from Ormskirk, Lancashire. Or meet in the middle if you are a few hours away. Can also arrange a courier.

Feel free to ask any questions!  More photos here.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Don’t suppose you’d fancy a trade with an ESP Phoenix in vintage white, would you? On paper, it should be my favourite guitar, but I’m not bonding with it, and it never gets played.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Don’t suppose you’d fancy a trade with an ESP Phoenix in vintage white, would you? On paper, it should be my favourite guitar, but I’m not bonding with it, and it never gets played.
    Thanks for the offer but I've got my heart set on something else that has popped up for sale.
  • Bump
  • Bump. Not looking for any trades at present.
  • Bump.