SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Goneski - Laney LH50 II 50 watt valve amp head

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
edited November 2014 in Amps £
My Laney head is up for sale. I bought it so I didn't have to use the practice room blackstar amps. My band now practices in a new venue and I use the combo in the room now, so this has become redundant. 
Its been used but works fine. A little contact cleaner wouldn't go a miss on the dials as I had it set and never moved anything.

I am looking for £125 collected from Northamptonshire. I can meet within reasonable distance and I frequently travel down to Saffron Walden so I am on the A14 a fair bit. 

Not really after any trades, I am all sorted for guitars and amps.

It comes with a peavey 2 channel foot switch. It works with the amp.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will answer what I can. 

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• picture bump
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I loved my one of these. Absolute bargain, the clean channel is worth double that price alone. The amp tech who revalved and biased mine said it was generally well built where it mattered, too. Glwts.
  • Could you email me please! elliscrowson@live.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871
    That sir, is a steal. Cracking amps.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    Could you email me please! elliscrowson@live.co.uk
    It's Friday, have yer first fret mate.
  • jd0272 said:
    Completely agree.  Still one of my favourite amps ever and available for cheaper than a lot of current pedals. Great cleans and dirt in a two channel amp, plus it's a cracking pedal platform..  If I didn't have two MK1s already I would grab this for what is a phenomenal price.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    jd0272 said:
    Completely agree.  Still one of my favourite amps ever and available for cheaper than a lot of current pedals. Great cleans and dirt in a two channel amp, plus it's a cracking pedal platform..  If I didn't have two MK1s already I would grab this for what is a phenomenal price.
    Indeed. (Pssst, my wee LC15R house amp/emergency amp is still one of my fav' amps EVER).
  • PM sent.
  • replied bud
  • and its goneski!