SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB MBguitars (Mike Bowes)

micamusedmicamused Frets: 19
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Hello,

vey simple: hit me up if you want to sell your MBguitars strat or tele, I could be interested

In private only please.

Thanks !!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• No one with  a used one?
  • PM'd
  • TTT
  • There's one on Reverb, incidentally.
  • TTT

Thanks @StuartMac290 but it's the same one at Coda for months now... not sure why it does not sell but it's not a good sign :/
  • micamusedmicamused Frets: 19
    Anyone else with an MB for sell?
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    micamused said:
    TTT

Thanks @StuartMac290 but it's the same one at Coda for months now... not sure why it does not sell but it's not a good sign :/
    I bought the one at coda over the Xmas period. Utterly inspiring instrument. Apparently 2 people had put deposits down, coda held it and the buyers backed out. Absolutely nothing to do with the individual guitar.
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 508
    chris78 said:
    micamused said:
    TTT

I bought the one at coda over the Xmas period. Utterly inspiring instrument. Apparently 2 people had put deposits down, coda held it and the buyers backed out. Absolutely nothing to do with the individual guitar.
    Any pics? They look good.
  • micamusedmicamused Frets: 19
    chris78 said:
    micamused said:
    TTT

Oh really, the sonic blue one with flammed neck? I thin the main problem was the weight if I remember correctly, it was on the heavy side.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    8 lbs 1 oz
    I wouldn’t even consider a Strat above 7 1/2 normally, but once I played it, it didn’t matter.
    Hardly touched any of my other guitars since. It’s spectacular (and I’ve got a masterbuilt)