SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Orange Rocker 30 Combo / ZT Lunchbox

What's Hot
Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
edited September 6 in Amps £
Orange Rocker 30 Combo

UK made Orange Rocker 30 1x12 combo.

Picked this up as an ex (NOS) store display but no matter how much I try, I just can’t get along with the Orange sound. I’ve tried 3 Orange amps now and I just prefer the bite of a Marshall. 

Features a natural/clean channel (with no EQ) which is designed to drive the power section only when cranked. Then there’s the gain channel with the usual treble, middle and bass EQ and a gain and master volume. 2 x EL34’s and 3 x 12AX7’s.

It’s in near enough mint condition apart from the tiniest of scrapes on the lower right hand front corner. The speaker has been upgraded to a Celestion Neo but can fit the original V30 if needed. The power and pre amp tubes have also been recently replaced with brand new JJ’s. Comes with Orange dust cover and foot switch.

Ideally would prefer collection/meet up due to the weight but I can pack it up if the buyer wants to sort the courier. 

Trades:

Fender ‘68 Custom Pro Reverb

Roland JC40

Was £600 now Asking £500 

ZT Lunchbox LBG2 (Original).

Had this one a few years now and used it quite a bit. Sounds lovely plugged into a good 1x12 cab. Not really used much the past year or so though so moving it on. 

There’s a small dent on the edge and some wear on the bottom corner. The control knobs also have a slight discolouration on the sides. The amp is working fine though. A little bit of solid state hiss present.

£165 Shipped 

Marshall JCM800 SC20C - £525 SOLD

Cornell Romany 10 - £625 SOLD

Cheers 

Dan
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments