SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS S2 Custom 24 35th Anniversary SOLD

FlotsamFlotsam Frets: 54
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Here is a superb example of a US-made S2 Custom 24 in whale blue. This range is not to be confused with the SE model. This one is built in Maryland and has a proper maple cap. As a bonus, this is the 35th anniversary edition, which means that it has twin mini-toggle switches to coil split both humbuckers separately and a 3-way toggle to mix and match. It's a great, flexible set of controls.

Condition is absolutely superb. There is a little tarnishing/pitting on the bridge and saddles but it's very minimal. Fret wear is almost non-existent. The finish has a few very, very minor surface scratches and swirls and I can only find one tiny nick in the clear coat on the rear, which is impossible to photograph.

Here are some more details:

- rosewood fretboard
- pattern regular neck
- trem bar included
- PRS S2 gig bag included
- weight is 3.3KG/7.3lb
- The paint has some iridescence/flip to deep purple-ish in the darker tones, so the colour variation on the pictures of the rear is representative in daylight.

The price is £850 for a quick sale on here.

I would much prefer collection from north Cornwall but I am prepared to deliver in the SW, within reason. Please message me if you would like to discuss courier options.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom