SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Dr Z Mini Z PRICE DROP :) sold.

xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
edited December 2014 in Amps £
Thought I really ought to stick this in the amp section! It's a Dr Z mini Z combo, with weber alnico speaker. Sounds absolutely lush. Great little grab and go quality amp. Loads of good demos for these online. This is in near mint condition but this is a US model and does come with a UK transformer. Doesn't affect performance in any way, just means a box along the power cable  It fits nicely in the back of the cab anyhow. Now sold.
£400 ono posted :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    BUMP! Open to offers :)
  • Great amps, ive owned the head version, presumably this is the older version without the attenuator?

Yes, the older version with alnico speaker but sans attenuator: not something that i've particularly missed as it's only 5w. It's a smashing amp but my number one has come back from the repair man now and sees all the action. My price may be a bit high so i'm certainly open to offers :) 
    Any interest at £350??
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    cute cute cute !
    Sure is! Looks so cool too. Great grab and go amp for those lil' gigs and jam sessions thats for sure
  • does it have a line out?

I'll check tonight but I'd guess not, it's very simple. Has speaker outs but I can't say with any certainty whether it has a line level out
  • BradBrad Frets: 700
    Where are you based?
    North Lincolnshire, but travel a fair amount and I'm in London Friday but not for long. Also happy to ship. I've got loads of packing stuff and it's only small :)
  • Hymnal said:
    I'll check tonight but I'd guess not, it's very simple. Has speaker outs but I can't say with any certainty whether it has a line level out
    Apologies - my poor terminology! Was referring to speaker outs rather than line out!

I had a look actually and it is super simple on the rear. The speaker is plugged in (into a 1/4 inch standard jack socket thing as opposed to being hardwired) so I would assume it could be plugged into a cab fine. 

However, don't discard the internal speaker, I've taken it to a jam night with a fairly boisterous drummer and didn't take it past half way! A LOT of online reviews expressed initial scepticism about the small speaker but concede that it is absolutely perfect in this amp, and i'd agree. It is essential a little fender champ but hand wired/ boutique etc. This one has the original Weber alnico they used before they changed to the Z branded speaker.  
    BUMP
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    Is this still available Hymnal?
    Sorry, no. I forgot to update the thread
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    Ok no worries