SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall 1987x, Lazy J 20 (cheapest around), Dr Z Z-Wreck Jr Combo - prices drops

What's Hot
newi123newi123 Frets: 888
edited May 15 in Amps £

1) Marshall 1987x - early reissue without the FX loop. Bought from Vintage and Rare in Bath and they told me that Innes Sibun traded it for something else. Lovely sounding amp and has a very useful Master Volume mod added to the back to make it more gig friendly. £895 - Now £850

2) Lazy J 20 - fully loaded, so Reverb, Trem and VAC with footswitch and original manual. Sounds great as you know, but not suiting the current band. Taken in trade and I managed to put my finger through the grill cloth as I collected it. I`ve mailed Jesse and he has cloth in stock and also gave me the link to the correct stuff online, I just haven`t got around to having it done yet. TBH, I quite like the Rory Gallagher gigging blues man look of leaving it how it is! :-) Anyway, your choice, but  because of the grill cloth only asking £1850 - Now £1800

3) Dr Z Z-Wreck Jr Combo - bought new from Peach as the only Dr Z dealer in the UK. Perfect gigging combo, sounds huge and it is a LOUD 15w. Easily keeps up with a drummer and fills the room. These are a Dr Z / Ken Fischer design that`s really similar to Fischer's Trainwreck Liverpool -  So think the ultimate hot rodded AC15 and your in the right ball park, An amp it could literally do a gig with just a guitar straight in if necessary. New they are £2,5k plus - only asking £1600 - Now £1550

Fender 68 custom princeton (£650 - Sold)
Boss Waza TAE and matching optional footswitch - ( £650 - sold)
Open back 2x12 cab - (Sold - £250)
Bogner 3534 - (Sold - £1600)

Not really looking for trades, but do feel free to try me! Payment by direct transfer or Paypal F&F pls. Collection . meeting always preferred. I`m just outside Swindon if you want to try.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments