SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Warmoth Hybrid Hardtail - Withdrawn

What's Hot
GrampaGrampa Frets: 997
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Only just finished this, played it for a few nights, plays great, sounds awesome. Tonight I picked up the Aurora again and realised I'd probably never chose the Warmoth over it. Even the McRosie spends most of it's time in the rack since the Cream T arrived. Therefore it's up for sale, details here....
https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/247990/stratele-refinish-finished/p1
Will include the white pickup covers, knobs and switch tip if I can remember where I put them.
£800 ONO delivered UK mainland or collected from EX20 - Possible trade for something guitar related, just not another guitar!
Willing to split if enough interest in individual parts.
Also includes new Fender gig bag.
Will give it a few days on here and if no joy will split and auction individual parts on flea bay.
https://i.imgur.com/w2DRRJj.jpg
My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lentolento Frets: 118
    What is the fingerboard radius ?
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 997
    edited October 2023
    @lento.... Will check later when I get home and drop you a PM.

Update: I'm no expert but have a set of radius gauges and they indicate a 16" flat radius

Correction, see below. Actually appears to be a 10" - 16" compound radius ( thanks @stickyfiddle )
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    edited October 2023
    Beautiful guitar @Grampa , absolute respect to your good self, Looks the business
    Bet it plays like a dream, too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28364
    On the radius question, Warmoth's default is 10-16" compound, so could be that 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2023
    That's what I thought initially but seems to measure 16" at both the 1st and 22nd fret. Will double check though as you now have me doubting myself???

Update.... @stickyfiddle Thank you kind sir, I stand corrected, it is a 10" to 16" compound radius. Bloody eyesight not what it was!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28364
    Grampa said:
    That's what I thought initially but seems to measure 16" at both the 1st and 22nd fret. Will double check though as you now have me doubting myself???
    It's also entirely possible it's just a regular 16" radius right though. I don't think they write on them anywhere what they are
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Grampa said:
    It's also entirely possible it's just a regular 16" radius right though. I don't think they write on them anywhere what they are
    Nope, think you were correct and my geriatric eyesight let me down again!
  • It is definitely a 10-16' compound radius with 6105 frets and a white tusq nut (it was my guitar).  I bloody loved that colour but even though it sounded fabulous and played great, it never got picked up in front of my Lucky Dog.  It's a cracking guitar for somebody. GLWTS
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    @Andy_Strings Thanks Andy, appreciate the details  :)
  • lentolento Frets: 118
    Frets are 6150 here .... but wt ? 
    I'd forgotten that picture, so definitely 6150, though no idea what the WT stands for? 6150 Wide & Tall seems to pop up on the Warmoth site when specifying frets.
    edited October 2023
    Come to the conclusion that if something doesn't sell on here within 24hrs it usually hangs around for a while therefore withdrawn to break and sell individual parts on flea bay. If anyone is interested in anything specific drop me a PM otherwise it'll all be up for auction over the weekend. Happy bidding.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Grampa said:
    I'd forgotten that picture, so definitely 6150, though no idea what the WT stands for? 6150 Wide & Tall seems to pop up on the Warmoth site when specifying frets.
    WT is White Tusq, nothing to do with the frets.
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    Grampa said:
    WT is White Tusq, nothing to do with the frets.
    Thanks Andy, mystery solved  :)
  • I'm guessing that the scale length on this is standard fender?