SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - EVH Wolfgang Special (made in Japan)

What's Hot
Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
All original and in excellent condition. One or two light cosmetic scuffs and a bit of buckle rash, but that’s it. Frets are A1. 

An absolute dream to play, and has some of the best pickups for high gain I’ve ever had. The only reason I’m moving it on is because I have a few other similar guitars, and so I’m just looking to go for something a bit different. 

Collection from Ampthill, Bedfordshire, or happy to travel for the right trade. 

Trade-wise I’m ideally interested in a Japanese Ibanez. AZ, S series or RG565. Can add cash for the right deal 

The only other one of these available online at the moment is on Reverb at £999, so looking around the £900 mark. More photos available on request. Comes with original EVH branded hard case.

PRICE DROP - Seen something else I want to go for, so would take £850 for quick 

photos: https://imgur.com/a/Zwq7VTu

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments